G Picasso Productions Inc. - Terms & Conditions of Service
You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can join any G Picasso Productions Inc. owned websites. Please read them carefully.
1. By enrolling in Sybianworld.com, (the "Service"), you become a Subscriber and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement is subject to change by G Picasso Productions Inc. ("Sybianworld.com") at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber.
2. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the
3. Unless and until this Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, Subscriber hereby authorizes the Service to charge subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes the Service to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided by G Picasso Productions Inc. Your subscription may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform G Picasso Productions Inc of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until G Picasso Productions Inc. is notified, by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone at 858-952-0772, of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
4. Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for successive one (1) month terms or for the original term (whichever is greater) upon expiration, unless G Picasso Productions Inc is notified via e-mail 3 days prior to expiration. Members can also cancel by calling 858-952-0772 or by using the auto cancel link located on all of our websites.
5. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either G Picasso Productions Inc or the Subscriber upon notification of the other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
6. Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, G Picasso Productions Inc.will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
7. Any liability of G Picasso Productions Inc. including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the Subscriber to G Picasso Productions Inc. for the preceding 12 months. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
8. No warranty is made by G Picasso Productions Inc. regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and G Picasso Productions Inc, hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by G Picasso Productions Inc. and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of G Picasso Productions Inc., unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
10. The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
11. The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
12. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
13. There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
14. Notices by G Picasso Productions Inc. to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages or conventional mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. 1. All questions, complaints, or notices to G Picasso Productions Inc. by means of electronic message must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. 2. All questions, complaints, or notices to G Picasso Productions Inc. by conventional mail must be sent to: G Picasso Productions Inc. P.O. Box 1830 Burbank, CA 91507.
15. The Subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the age of 18, and in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this Agreement.
16. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and G Picasso Productions Inc. regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by G Picasso Productions Inc. to Subscribers. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations. The Agreement shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the State of California.
I understand these terms & conditions and I want to join now!